There’s a first time for everything. First time riding a bike, going abroad, seeing the aurora borealis and making a master plan.
During last summer it was our master plan to make our first complete style editorial happen. Knowing that our Store at Iso Omena would be opening in August, we got the opportunity to plan, organize and work on our editorial with Jonne Heinonen, a Helsinki-based photographer.
The plan was to create two different sets; the first one being a casual and relaxed one, and the second one being a bit more eye-catching. We are very happy with the final shots from both sets, and most of all, we had a memorable day with the whole crew making the master plan and idea come to life.
Pre-Fall 2015 Casual Editorial
Photos: Jonne Heinonen
Model: Aino K. (Studio Eneas)
Clothes: Second hand (wst.fi)
- Outfit: Dress Shirt Dress / Ann Sofie Back
- Outfit: Long Vest / Ril’s, Wool Shirt / COS, Trousers / COS, Shoes / Vagabond, Handbag / 2or+byYat
- Outfit: Blouse / White, Culottes / no brand, High Heels / Steve Madden
- Outfit: Open Back Knit / Acne, Leather Backpack / Chianni Chiarini
- Outfit: Leather pleat skirt / H&M Conscious Collection, Jokapoika Shirt / Marimekko