For the second set of our style editorial we decided for the look to be a bit more extravagant and upgraded from the more casual look. We also changed our location from the calm and idyllic streets of Eira to the more rough and industrial atmosphere in Hernesaari, which our photographer Jonne Heinonen had scouted in advance. Vast buildings, various textures and a leather sofa placed perfectly within the green grass and wild flowers, all became key elements for the set.
As the day started to turn into early evening, we were lucky to catch the glimmering evening light for the last shots. By the end of the day, carefully selected second hand clothes had been given yet another story to tell.
Pre-Fall 2015 Glam Editorial
Photos: Jonne Heinonen
Model: Aino K. (Studio Eneas)
Clothes: Second hand (wst.fi)
- Outfit: Linen Trousers / Armani Collezioni, Mesh Shirt / Wolford, High Heels / Steve Madden
- Outfit: Print Dress / R/H, Long Mohair Blend Knit / Marimekko
- Outfit: Jacket / Marni at H&M
- Outfit: Biker Jacket / Diesel
- Outfit: White Minimal Coat / Naf Naf, Clutch / Marni